Do you want to do something special with your holiday table this year? You may find yourself feeling overwhelmed by all of the cooking, shopping, and preparation that goes into the holiday celebration…which leaves little creative energy to decorate the table. However, take a look at the beautiful images below that should inspire you to give your table that extra special touch.
* Style the chandelier with colorful garland and ornaments
* Fill similar sized vases with fresh cranberry’s and white roses
* Collect silver bud vases and place single poinsettia flowers in each
* Find mismatched candlesticks in a similar color tone and fill with monotone candles
* Remember that decorations in odd numbers are more pleasing to the eye
* Get creative with name cards – some great ideas below!
*images courtesy of Elle Decor, Traditional Home, Country Living, Martha Stewart Living, Veranda, Better Homes and Garden
« Return to Inspire